Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Visitor in the night

We have an unknown number of visitors in the night. Certainly lots of rats, some we see and some we don't. Some visiting cats come to eat the food left out for our barn cats. I'm certain the local fox venture near as well.

The other night I startled a new kitty eating the barn cats' food. As it scurried off I noticed the white stripe down it's thick dark tail. Hey! That's NOT a kitty!

Then the missing chicks as well as the missing cat food. Argh. Then last night the telltale fragrance, in the barn. Double argh. RNB could smell it on me when I came in from the late night hay feeding to the horses. I could smell it on me!

And who do you think was in the rat trap this morning?




Amazing claws.

He/she was relocated. We may meet again because RNB decided to release him/her on our new property. Huh? We do not think alike about some things.

No comments: